Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July Goals

June Goals Recap:
1. Read, Bake, & Run and maybe repeat?
Still a work in progress, but isn't it always?

2. Finish Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Half without collapsing.
Done! Not an easy task in the least, but it's still an amazing race and I'm glad I got to take part for another year. (Race Review here)

3. Get more organized.
I went to the dentist, I got a haircut, I organized and cleaned out my house and I'm in the process of selling some of my things. I also ordered a new planner where I'm hoping to keep our family schedule a little more organized.
July Goals:

How is it July? I really don't understand how quickly this year is flying by. It's definitely summertime now, our schedules our filling up and the temperature outside is rising. I've decided to take a break this month from goal setting and just enjoy Summer and my family for a while. Maybe you've noticed I haven't been writing much; I promise I'm still around, I just don't have a whole lot to say right now.

I'm looking forward to the Dirty Dash this weekend in Langley, this will be my first mud run! Have you ever done a mud run, got any tips? I don't even know what to wear at this point...

No comments :

Post a Comment