Thursday, June 19, 2014

Running, what's that?

Wow. It's almost the end of June? What is going on? Time is disappearing before my eyes. Here's what's happening.

1. I had a Stella & Dot party last weekend and baked all sorts of delicious yummy treats like Strawberry Cupcakes, and Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookie bars and took pictures of none of it (blogger fail) so I'm working on posting those recipes for you. Maybe I'll just make it all again so I can have some nice pictures and something to eat LOL.

2. I still haven't started my practicum. I'm so tired. Ugh.

3. I'm running the Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Half Marathon on Saturday and I haven't laced up my running shoes in weeks. Yup weeks, approximately 3 weeks to be exact. This will be a first for me. It's all just excuses, but life got in the way and now I will face the consequences, but hopefully still have a great time! I need to run too, this is always how it happens; when I need it the most is when I don't have or make the time for it.

Stay tuned to see if I live through Saturday (just kidding) and add this medal to my collection! I'm excited to just get out of the house for a couple days and do something different.
4. I read a book. Imagine that? I'll have a review next week or maybe even tomorrow, if I'm feeling ambitious, for "the Vacationers" by Emma Straub (Hint: I liked it)!
Are you racing this weekend? Do you feel ready?

2 comments :

  1. Have fun at RnR Seattle this weekend! Looks like the weather here is shaping up to be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great race this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete