Wednesday, September 16, 2015

2015/2016 Race Schedule

I'm still working on fully updating the blog but I thought I'd let you in on my race schedule as it's starting to come together. Many are still tentative until I make the leap and register (my credit card can only handle so much LOL).

September 26, 2015:
Mudderella Whistler (Registered)
I literally just found out about this earlier this week and I am so stoked to take part in this unique event. Stay tuned for more information tomorrow. I'll be joining a couple family members also taking part in the race.

October 24 - 25, 2015:
The Rock 'n' Roll Vancouver Cunningham Seawall 10k (Tentative)
The only reason this is tentative right now is because I don't have confirmed childcare on the Saturday but I got to do it right, I mean 3 medals...

The Rock 'n' Roll Vancouver Half Marathon (Registered)
All registered and ready to go! Can't wait :)

February 2, 2016
Vancouver First Half (if I can get in, registration opens early November)

May 1, 2016
BMO Vancouver Half or Full Marathon 
I am 95% sure I want to do the FULL, there I said it... Stay tuned.

June 28, 2016
Scotiabank Half Marathon OR Run for Water Half in May
I'd like to beat my current half PB from Run for Water in 2013. I'm leaning towards Scotia because of all the downhill but I can't decide.

August 13, 2016
Lululemon Seawheeze Half Marathon (Registered)
I registered today. I'm totally excited I got in but a little disappointed that my mother in law didn't get in. I was really looking forward to running it with her.

There may be a few more additions but we will see how things go. A while ago I said I was going to focus more and do less races but the truth is, I do better when I have more on the schedule, it keeps my motivation up.

No comments :

Post a Comment