Friday, September 18, 2015

Mudderella Whistler

So I just found out this week that I get to take part in this unique event happening on September 26th in Whistler and I am VERY excited. The last mud run I did, back in July 2014, I was pregnant but didn't realize it yet. The road to finally getting pregnant with my daughter was a very confusing one to say the least so I had a hard time recognizing that I could actually be pregnant. Anyways, it was fun, but I didn't feel like myself and I'm totally ready to take this one on.

Never heard of Mudderella before? Here are some facts about the event:

- 5-7 mile obstacle course
- Designed for women by women
- 12 - 15 obstacles per event
- 11 events are taking place this year in 3 different countries
- Over $200,000 raised for Futures Without Violence to date

This isn't just another mud run. I love the idea that it's a challenge and not a race. If you still need convincing check out this video:

I cannot wait to do this, and even better I get to do it with a team of awesome ladies. Here's the best part, you can do it too! Registration is still available here! Better yet, volunteer on race day and run the race for only $40 (more info here).

No comments :

Post a Comment