Wednesday, October 7, 2015

#rbrrRunStreak

Maybe you've seen me posting a lot of runs lately, maybe not, but anyways... I've decided to do a run streak. This time, I chose not to put a time limit on it, I'm just going to do it for as long as I can whether that be a week, a month, or...

Why am I doing this you ask? Life has thrown me a curve ball this last week and running almost always makes me feel better, so I decided that running everyday was what my heart needed, and hey it's not so bad for my legs either. So for the next however long I need to, I'll be running at least 1 mile a day. Just a mile you say? Most of the time it will be more, but a mile is what I feel I can commit to.

How's it going so far? Pretty good though I started on October 1st, so today is only day 7. One week down! Some days are harder than others and almost all of my runs are on the treadmill after 10:30 p.m., but for the most part, I always feel better after I get it done.
Have you ever done a run streak? How long did it last? Any tips?

No comments :

Post a Comment