Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sport Hooks Review

I was recently given the opportunity to review a new medal hanger. I love displaying my medals and I've rapidly run out of space and am always looking for some new creative ways to display mine. Thankfully Sport Hooks sent me this gorgeous medal hanger!
Quality: I found it to be sturdy, simple, and easy to install.
Price: Prices range from $19-$70 depending on the type and size of display you're looking for. This is relatively on par with the other hangers out there.
Product Availability:
They offer many practical and stylish displays. They offer finishes in black, bronze, and silver. Prices range from $19-$70 depending on the type and size of display you're looking for. This is relatively on par with the other hangers out there. They also offer triathlon, Ironman, and bib displays and even add-on bars to extend your current display.

If you're looking for something to hang your Rock 'n' Roll medals on, they even offer some rockin' specific displays:
Sport Hooks can also often be seen and are available for purchase at many Rock 'n' Roll expos, I certainly hope they will be joining us here for the Oasis Rock 'n' Roll Vancouver Half Marathon & Cunningham Seawall 10k.

Until then, you can like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter to stay in the loop!

3 comments :